The Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening System from AuraGlow features a powerful blue LED light and a professional grade whitening gel to give you the brightest smile possible. The blue light activates the gel during whitening to give you a whiter smile, faster. The whitening gel contains 35% Carbamide Peroxide, the same ingredients used by dentists for in-office treatments. This system is meant to take the place of expensive dentist whitening or messy store whitening products.
I’ve tried my share of teeth whitening products over the years, always chasing that arctic white movie star smile. From toothpastes to strips, special gels and rinses, some did brighten my teeth, but not in any real or lasting way. I’d never tried anything quite like this AuraGlow system. Basically, it consists of pre-measured syringes filled with whitening gel. You inject it into the mouth tray before inserting the tray. The tray is connected directly to the blue LED light, which activates the whitening gel, allowing it to penetrate and whiten your teeth more effectively.
I found the system slightly awkward to get used to, but really not hard to use. The gel isn’t unpleasantly flavored. The whole thing makes you feel a bit silly at first, but I will say that it was worth it. My teeth were noticeably whiter after each treatment. I would definitely use this again in the future and recommend it to others.
Here are a few highlights of the product as stated by the brand:
- Glow Activation Light with advanced LED technology provides faster and brighter whitening.
- Perfect for whitening teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- Contains 15-20 whitening treatments for multiple whitening sessions.
- Use once a day for 30 minutes.
- See visible results and whiter teeth after just 1 treatment.
- Remove teeth stains from coffee, soda, wine, tea, smoking and more.
- Made in USA with FDA compliant standards.
- Safe for caps, crowns and veneers.
- Enamel safe and dentist approved.
- 100% Gluten-free and Kosher.
**This is a sponsored post. I have received free products to help facilitate my review but all opinions are my own.