Here are just some of the awesome clothes we got from Schoola! If any of you sweet yams haven’t done this, it’s a great deal. If you sign up through my affiliate link you get $15 completely free and I get $15 too! I was really impressed, we got like-new styles at a fraction of the retail prices from Calvin Klein, DKNY, Vera Wang, Isaac Mizrahi, The Children’s Place, Gymboree, Rue 21, Betsey Johnson, Hello Kitty, Aeropostal, 7 For All Mankind, Miss Me, Prada, Roccawear, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Victoria’s Secret and more!
They carry a wide assortment of brands in boys, girls, teens and women’s, from toddler to adult. They also have a selection of handbags, shoes and scarves.
If you haven’t signed up yet you SHOULD. You will get $15 for free, plus if you make your first collection you will get another $10 free!
If you feel like shopping beyond your free credit they also currently have two great deals:
$10 off the purchase of $50 or more with code TENOFF and $20 off of a $75 purchase with code TWENTYOFF.
Edit as of 09/21/15: They currently have a 50% off warehouse sale with no code needed. You can also use the code OHBABY for 20% off sitewide plus free shipping!
And even cooler, a large percentage of every purchase goes directly to fund school programs. It’s pretty fantastic all around.
To claim your FREE $15 just:
- Click on the link below.
- Create your account.
- Add items to your cart.
- If the items total $15 or less, your order is FREE!
To claim the additional FREE $10:
- Starting on the homepage, at the top of the page click on Collections. A pull-down menu should appear. At the bottom of this menu, in pink, click on “+New Collections”.
- On the left side of the page, it should say “Create a Collection” highlighted in pink. Click on this.
- A box will pop up that says “Let’s Create a Collection”.
- Type in a name for your collection. For instance “Jenna’s Sparkle Glitter Fetish!”
- Follow the instructions on screen to choose sizes, colors and brands. Click to save your list.
- The $10 credit will automatically be available when you check out AND you can combine it with the earlier $15 credit!
I have personally verified for you that this deal actually works and there are no hidden or recurring fees involved!